Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Lay Down My Life - John 10:16-18

John 10:16-18 ESV 

And I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice. So there will be one flock, one shepherd. For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.”

Jesus laid down His life for us and lived again. He showed us the way to life. We must lay down our life for Him. We will then live again and forever with Him. 

He died for all, but we must give our life for one, and that being for Jesus Christ. Doing so, we will join Him in the resurrected life of a new creation. 

No comments: