Thursday, September 29, 2016

Declaring The End - Isaiah 46:9-11

Isaiah 46:9-11 ESV 

remember the former things of old;
for I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is none like me,
declaring the end from the beginning
and from ancient times things not yet done,
saying, My counsel shall stand,
and I will accomplish all my purpose,’
calling a bird of prey from the east,
the man of my counsel from a far country.
I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass;
I have purposed, and I will do it.

In Genesis, God declared the end from the beginning. "Let there be light." In Revelation, the sun is no longer needed because the Father and Son are the light of the world. 

The light of the world has come and grows brighter with each soul that takes the flame of Holy Spirit. 

This is the spoken word of God and it will be fulfilled. 

No comments: