Thursday, August 1, 2013

Obedience Of Faith - Romans 1:5-6

Romans 1:5-6 ESV 
through whom we have received grace and apostleship to bring about the obedience of faith for the sake of his name among all the nations, including you who are called to belong to Jesus Christ,

Faith leads to obedience and obedience leads to faith. 
It is in the doing we become. 

Faith results in the fruit of our life and is made possible by the Holy Spirit. It is obedience to the word of God that brings the harvest of His inheritance. 

We are called for His name's sake. It is for His purpose and glory that He calls to us. 

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of God that is with me.


No comments: