Monday, August 19, 2013

I Will Sow - Jeremiah 31:27

Jeremiah 31:27 ESV  
“Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man and the seed of beast.

Israel will be a seed for prosperity and the eternal plan of God.  They will again serve as priests and servants of the most high. The Garden is restored and the earth at last will be fruitful and multiply as God intended. 

The seed will not fall in a stoney place, but the word will find the soil of the heart and there take root.

Jeremiah 9:25-26
“Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will punish all those who are circumcised merely in the flesh— Egypt, Judah, Edom, the sons of Ammon, Moab, and all who dwell in the desert who cut the corners of their hair, for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in heart.”

Ezekiel 36:11
And I will multiply on you man and beast, and they shall multiply and be fruitful. And I will cause you to be inhabited as in your former times, and will do more good to you than ever before. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

Hosea 2:23
and I will sow her for myself in the land.
And I will have mercy on No Mercy,
and I will say to Not My People, ‘You are my people’;
and he shall say, ‘You are my God. ’”

Psalms 22:30-31
Posterity shall serve him;
it shall be told of the Lord to the coming generation;
 they shall come and proclaim his righteousness to a people yet unborn,
that he has done it.

No comments: