Thursday, February 28, 2013

You Renew The Face -Psalm 104:29-30

Psalms 104:29-30 ESV
When you hide your face, they are dismayed;
when you take away their breath, they die
and return to their dust.
When you send forth your Spirit, they are created,
and you renew the face of the ground.

The Gospel can be seen in the Old Testament and anticipates what The Lord is doing. Those that reject the Savior will die. Those that place their trust in Him will be reborn and renewed into the new creation. Their faces will behold the glory of The Lord and will be lit and glow with the light of His presence.

Psalms 119:25-27
Daleth
My soul clings to the dust;
give me life according to your word!
When I told of my ways, you answered me;
teach me your statutes!
Make me understand the way of your precepts,
and I will meditate on your wondrous works.

Isaiah 65:17
New Heavens and a New Earth
“For behold, I create new heavens
and a new earth,
and the former things shall not be remembered
or come into mind.

Revelation 21:5
And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

Genesis 3:19
By the sweat of your face
you shall eat bread,
till you return to the ground,
for out of it you were taken;
for you are dust,
and to dust you shall return.”

No comments: