Friday, May 5, 2017

And Live - Exodus 33:18-20

Exodus 33:18-20 ESV 


Moses said, “Please show me your glory.” And he said, “I will make all my goodness pass before you and will proclaim before you my name ‘The Lord.’ And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy. But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for man shall not see me and live.”


When we are free from this mortal flesh we will see God. When our bodies are are resurrected and made immortal, we will be like Him. 


Death is the door that opens to eternal life with the Lord for those who love Him. Man cannot see God and live, but a son of God can do just that. He has provided the way for a man to become a son of God through Jesus Christ. We must die to self to live for God. He took that first step and beckons us to follow. 


No comments: