Tuesday, September 1, 2015

You Do Know Him - John 14:4-7

John 14:4-7 ESV
And you know the way to where I am going.” Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”

Jesus answers Thomas with a three-fold declaration of who He is. 

The Way - Jesus Christ, the Son of God, Word of God, the Spirit, God. 

The Truth - the Holy Spirit, Jesus Christ, God. 

The Life - God, Jews Christ, the Spirit. 

If you've seen Jesus, you've seen God. If you have the Holy Spirit, you have God. To know one of the Trinity is to know them all. 

The Way, The Truth, The Life 

I AM

No comments: