Monday, February 12, 2018

Through A Revelation - Galatians 1:11-12



Galatians 1:11-12 ESV 


For I would have you know, brothers, that the gospel that was preached by me is not man's gospel. For I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ.


The gospel comes and has effect through revelation, of Jesus and by Jesus. We may hear the gospel through others, but we receive the gospel through Christ. He calls us and speaks to each of us through the Holy Spirit. 


The word is God. It is spoken and becomes the light of the world. It is His Son. It is written. When one speaks the written word and when one hears it, they are blessed. Jesus is the spoken word and the one speaking is God the Father. 


It comes as a revelation. The Spirit of God makes this possible. 









No comments: