Saturday, November 19, 2016

To Prepare - John 14:1-3

John 14:1-3 ESV 


“Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.


We are the Father's house. Christ is within these tabernacles of clay and is transforming them into a dwelling place fit for the King. He has gone away that the Spirit could come to perform that work. He is where we are in the presence of the Spirit. When He returns, He will take us to where He is and as He is. 


The creation of man will find its ultimate fulfillment. Let us find joy in the Spirit as we prepare for that day. 

No comments: