Sunday, November 27, 2016

Rise, Let Us Go - John 14:29-31

John 14:29-31 ESV 


And now I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place you may believe. I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no claim on me, but I do as the Father has commanded me, so that the world may know that I love the Father. Rise, let us go from here.


The ruler of this world has no claim on the Son of Man. The ruler of this world has no claim on the sons of God, for Christ is given for and to each believer. We are sealed by His Holy Spirit. The shadow of death has no claim on those who walk in the light of God. Our feet remain in this world where we have become stars in the night sky that shed the light from the kingdom of heaven to the world below. 


We show our love for God with our obedience. Our walk with God will take us from here to there through the wilderness and into the promised land of our inheritance. 


Rise up and let's go!

No comments: