Tuesday, January 19, 2016

From The Hour - Revelation 3:10-13

Revelation 3:10-13 ESV 

Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.
I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown.
The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’

Christ speaking to the Church through this letter to the church in Philadelphia tells us that if we endure in keeping His word, He will keep us from the hour of trial that is coming to all those who dwell on earth. We who believe have been transferred into the kingdom of heaven and are no longer bound to the soil of the earth. 

We will be the new Jerusalem, the Bride of Christ, which will descend from heaven. We who believed in His name will receive His new and holy name, and it will become ours. 

Let the peace of the Spirit settle upon you as you hear and dwell in His truth. 

No comments: