Wednesday, May 20, 2020

A Place For You

John 14:1-3 (ESV Strong's)

1 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.


Where will Jesus be when we inherit the place He has prepared for you? It will be here on earth where He returns. He is preparing us now through the work of the Holy Spirit as we transform our earthly minds into the mind of Christ. 


Our rooms in our Father’s house is the new body of Christ that will become ours. We presently reside in these tents of mortal flesh. They are no longer our home, for our home is with the Lord in a new house made of His flesh and bones. 


We will join Him on His throne in the New Jerusalem. We will be part of the new living temple that will shine the light of God into the ends of the earth. 

No comments: