Sunday, January 27, 2019

Abundant Life

John 10:7-10 (ESV Strong's)

7 So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. 8 All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 9 I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. 10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.


We are two dimensional as human beings who live in time and space, until our spirits are made alive to God. Then we expand into a three dimensional life that is predestined for those who seek Him; one of time, space, and Spirit. 


We can have a full and pleasing life in time and space here on earth, but the abundant life comes to one made alive to God. The three dimensions of the abundant life can only be found in the Holy Trinity that is God. 

No comments: