Friday, November 27, 2015

The Hour Is Coming - John 16:1-4

John 16:1-4 ESV 

“I have said all these things to you to keep you from falling away.
They will put you out of the synagogues. Indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God.
And they will do these things because they have not known the Father, nor me.
But I have said these things to you, that when their hour comes you may remember that I told them to you.
“I did not say these things to you from the beginning, because I was with you.

Their hour has come and they are with us. They despise Jews and Christians alike. They seek to kill us in the name of their god. 

They do this out of ignorance for they do not know God or His Son. The Spirit of truth can overcome the great deceiver and deliver us from the ignorance of the world. 

Light will overcome darkness, even as the darkness fails to understand.  Let the light shine in the world through us. 

No comments: