Monday, August 18, 2014

Dwell In The Land - Ezekiel 36:26-28

Ezekiel 36:26-28 ESV 
And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules. You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be my people, and I will be your God.

Our flesh, or body, is not a bad thing. God made it and it was good. It is this fallen flesh that has deviated from God that is at issue. 

God will restore our hearts as intended to be from the beginning. 

The promise handed down to Israel has always been tied to the land promised to their fathers so long ago. This will at last be fulfilled. 

No comments: