Thursday, July 11, 2013

In The Cluster - Isaiah 65:8-9

Isaiah 65:8-9
Thus says the Lord,
“As the new wine is found in the cluster,
And one says, ‘Do not destroy it, for there is benefit in it,’
So I will act on behalf of My servants
In order not to destroy all of them.
 “I will bring forth offspring from Jacob,
And an heir of My mountains from Judah;
Even My chosen ones shall inherit it,
And My servants will dwell there.

The new wine of the gospel will come forth from the old wine of Israel. 

The new wine is poured into new wine skins which is the offspring from Jacob. A new nation of heirs of the promise springs forward and fills the cup of the new covenant.  This is the body of Christ. 

Jesus assumes the mantle as the heir and King of Kings and a new covenant is made for all. 

God will remember His people. Everyone who calls on the name of The Lord shall be saved.  It is the vineyard of The Lord. 

No comments: