Monday, June 25, 2012

Who Say -Revelation 3:9

Revelation 3:9 ESV
Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

Everyone will bow before the Lord. If we are in the Lord, we will rule with Him. The world will know, they will learn the truth. People can say anything though not everything said is true, if you can accept that God is true. In the end His truth will become evident to all and will not be denied.
There is much to learn of His love for us. May our knowledge and experience of that love increase everyday.

A lie is the calling card of Satan, with hate and death following close behind.



Behold. ἰδού * idou * id-oo' *
This word implies more than see or look at something. It is a serious call to perceive and understand and have faith in what the Lord will do. This same word was used in the preceding verse. When the Lord says He will do something, it is as good as done.

ἀγαπάω * agapaō * ag-ap-ah'-o love. (CWS).
This same word is used for God's love for us and our love for Him. His love is characterized by grace, ours by obedience. It is the dynamic between Creator and man.



Isaiah 43:4-5
Because you are precious in my eyes,
and honored, and I love you,
I give men in return for you,
peoples in exchange for your life.
5 Fear not, for I am with you;
I will bring your offspring from the east,
and from the west I will gather you.


Isaiah 49:23
Kings shall be your foster fathers,
and their queens your nursing mothers.
With their faces to the ground they shall bow down to you,
and lick the dust of your feet.
Then you will know that I am the Lord;
those who wait for me shall not be put to shame.”

John 17:23
I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.

Romans 8:37-38
No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,


Revelation 3:10-11
Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. 11 I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown.


John 17:6-8
“I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. 7 Now they know that everything that you have given me is from you. 8 For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me.

2 Timothy 2:12-13
if we endure, we will also reign with him;
if we deny him, he also will deny us;
13 if we are faithless, he remains faithful—
for he cannot deny himself.

2 Peter 2:9
then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment until the day of judgment,

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Revelation 17:8
The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to rise from the bottomless pit and go to destruction. And the dwellers on earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel to see the beast, because it was and is not and is to come.

Revelation 22:12
“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done.

Revelation 22:20
He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!

No comments: