Monday, October 12, 2009

Knowing

Now scientists and doctors are coming to realize that chronic fatigue is not just a problem in the head.  They assumed this in the past because they could see no other explanation with their methodology and mindset of the day.  Viral and physiology revelations have taken place, of facts which were always there, but not understood.  I myself was told that some doctors thought the difficulties brought on by my MS were in my head, until I was finally diagnosed.

It is a common tendency to doubt what can't be seen.  The more we "know" does not decrease the challenge in knowing.  Sufferers of chronic fatigue knew long before the experts knew.  I knew something was wrong, even suspected what it was long before the official diagnosis.

Putting faith in God offers the same challenge.  Nothing can be "proved".  It is faith.  Yet that faith opens the eyes and confirms that reality of God.  We will all come to understand.

No comments: