Sunday, December 17, 2017

Let Us Hold True - Philippians 3:12-17

Philippians 3:12-17 ESV 


Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Let those of us who are mature think this way, and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal that also to you. Only let us hold true to what we have attained.

Brothers, join in imitating me, and keep your eyes on those who walk according to the example you have in us.


If you are in the body of Christ, you have risen from the dead that walk the earth. If you are in the body of Christ, you still await a resurrected body of your own. That prize is yours if you endure to the end. 


If you think otherwise, may God reveal that to you also. 


Nothing can snatch us from the hand of Christ. We can wander away, but we must be repentant and return, or we might lose the light we have. 


Revelation 2:5

Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.

No comments: