Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Who Does All These Things - Isaiah 45:5-7

Isaiah 45:5-7 ESV 
" I am the Lord, and there is no other,
besides me there is no God;
I equip you, though you do not know me,
that people may know, from the rising of the sun
and from the west, that there is none besides me;
I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I form light and create darkness,
I make well-being and create calamity,
I am the Lord, who does all these things."

Why is there trouble and evil in the world? It was God's will and for His purpose that things are the way they are. 

Why was there a forbidden tree in the Garden of Eden?
Why was Christ slain from the foundation of the world?

The Lord does all these things. They will work for the good for those that love The Lord. 

It would appear that the shadow of beauty and light creates darkness and calamity, or affliction. Giving form to earth reveals the formlessness of the void. The new creation has begun with new creatures born from above. The separation continues with refining fire of the word until a new day dawns. 

No comments: