Monday, May 26, 2014

When He Comes- Matthew 24:45-47

Matthew 24:45-47 ESV 
“ Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom his master has set over his household, to give them their food at the proper time? Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes. Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions.

Enduring to the end is more than just believing, but entails living the life He has so graciously given us. That life is in the light of His word. His words are the substance of life, the manna from heaven which sustains us in the wilderness of this world. Our lives must reflect our Lord for us to be blessed. 

We who are in the body of Christ will reign with Him. 


Revelation 3:21
The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.

2 Timothy 2:12-13
if we endure, we will also reign with him;
 if we deny him, he also will deny us;
 if we are faithless, he remains faithful —
for he cannot deny himself.

No comments: