Wednesday, March 28, 2018

My Father’s House - Genesis 28:20-22

My Father’s House 

In three days the living temple of Christ was rebuilt with the living stones of the Body of Christ. 


Genesis 28:20-22 ESV 

Then Jacob made a vow, saying, “If God will be with me and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat and clothing to wear, so that I come again to my father's house in peace, then the Lord shall be my God, and this stone, which I have set up for a pillar, shall be God's house. And of all that you give me I will give a full tenth to you.”


The Lord has given us the bread of heaven to eat and the clothing of the righteousness of Christ to all who will ask. The Prince of Peace will bring us to our Father’s house in peace of the Spirit and we will become a pillar in the new temple which is the Body of Christ. 


There is room for everyone. 


No comments: