Sunday, January 28, 2018

Your Offspring - Genesis 26:3-5

Genesis 26:3-5 ESV 


Sojourn in this land, and I will be with you and will bless you, for to you and to your offspring I will give all these lands, and I will establish the oath that I swore to Abraham your father. I will multiply your offspring as the stars of heaven and will give to your offspring all these lands. And in your offspring all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because Abraham obeyed my voice and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.”


There will be two offsprings of Isaac. One will inherit the promised land and serve as twelve leaves of the tree of life that will be for the healing of the nations. The other will inherit the light of Christ as the stars of heaven. This is the body of Christ, those who have become one with the Lord.


Heaven and earth will meet in the New Jerusalem. 

No comments: