Friday, July 7, 2017

According To Your Works - Revelation 2:22-23

Revelation 2:22-23 ESV 


Behold, I will throw her onto a sickbed, and those who commit adultery with her I will throw into great tribulation, unless they repent of her works, and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches will know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you according to your works.


Works performed by the hands of man will not earn salvation. Yet He judges the works of the mind and heart and will reward us accordingly. The work of the Lord and man to make man in the image of God takes place inside of us. This is the world we must overcome. 


He has brought us to the place where we can determine our destiny. By saying yes to the Lord and continuing to say yes, we will have a bright future in the light of life.

No comments: