Friday, November 1, 2013

Reason - Daniel 4:34-35

Daniel 4:34-35 ESV 
 At the end of the days I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted my eyes to heaven, and my reason returned to me, and I blessed the Most High, and praised and honored him who lives forever,
 for his dominion is an everlasting dominion,
and his kingdom endures from generation to generation;
 all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing,
and he does according to his will among the host of heaven
and among the inhabitants of the earth;
 and none can stay his hand
or say to him, “What have you done?”

Who said it is unreasonable to believe in God?

Believing God and in God is the highest form of reason possible. Lifting our eyes to heaven separates us from the beasts of the field. 

We are planted in this earth to yield a harvest for the glory of God. We were made to share in that glory. 

No comments: