Friday, August 12, 2022

My Help




Psalms 121:1-2 (NASB)

A SONG OF ASCENTS.

1 I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;

From where shall my help come?

2 My help comes from the LORD,

Who made heaven and earth.


Israel found no help from the nations in the past. It is the same today. The world is largely hostile to the chosen people of God, just as the world is largely hostile to God. Their hope and help rests in the strong arm of the Lord. 


The body of Christ finds itself in the same position. The world is largely hostile to those who leave the dominion of Satan for the salvation that is found in the kingdom of heaven. Our hope and rest comes comes from the strong arm of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Let us take comfort in that, whatever comes our way, He is with us, even in us. 

No comments: