Monday, August 15, 2022

At The Door




Revelation 3:19-20 (ESV)

19 Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me.


Those in the body of Christ are to transform their minds with the leading of the Holy Spirit and their presence in the word. It is a labor of love as we strive to change our thinking and nature in the way He leads us into the image of Christ. 


Jesus stands at every door we have not opened in our hearts. We open the door for Him to come into our lives, but there are many doors and rooms inside which we are slow to open for inspection and cleansing. When we open a  door, we find more of the bread of heaven on our plate to be shared with our Lord and the more we know Him. 

No comments: