Monday, August 23, 2010

1Cor 13:12 Face To Face

1 Corinthians 13:12 (New American Standard Bible)  12For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known.

Who is that we see in the mirror? Who will we see face to face? When I look in the mirror I tend to see roughly the same face, though my sense and perception of that face changes. It is the one I call mine. 
Its appearance changes as time goes on, but there is a change taking place on the inside as well. I hope to reflect more of Jesus as a result of that change.
God knows and sees us as we truly are. One day that will be the face that looks back at me in a mirror, and I will know. It is in the mirror of Christ that this will be revealed.

No comments: