Wednesday, February 16, 2022

I Will Continue



John 17:24-26 (ESV)

24 Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. 26 I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”


To know the name of the Father is to receive knowledge of Him, of who He is. This gives us the context in creation of who and what we are. 


In Revelation we are told that those who overcome will receive His name. We will no longer just know HIs name, but take His His name for our own. (Rev 3:12). This is the intimate relationship of the bride of Christ. 

No comments: