Saturday, September 11, 2021

The Work Of Your Hands



Psalms 138:7-8 (ESV)

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble,

you preserve my life;

you stretch out your hand against the wrath of my enemies,

and your right hand delivers me.

8 The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me;

your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever.

Do not forsake the work of your hands.


Jesus is the right hand of God reaching into creation to deliver us out of the world and into the kingdom of heaven. It is the will of the Lord that we join Him in His love and life. It is our will that says yes or no. 


The final work of creation is man in the image of God. Without the Spirit of God, we are merely empty vessels made to receive the living waters from His throne. His purpose for our lives is complete when we are filled to overflowing. We will then be like Him. 


No comments: