Monday, September 27, 2021

The Same



Acts 2:24 (ESV)

God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it.


Romans 8:11 (ESV)

If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you.


John 10:17-18 (ESV)

17 For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life that I may take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This charge I have received from my Father.”


Who raised Jesus from the dead? God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. He is three who is one God. 


Who will raise us up from the dead? The same. 


No comments: