Thursday, September 27, 2018

Teacher, Lord, I AM

John 13:12-13 ESV 
When he had washed their feet and put on his outer garments and resumed his place, he said to them, “Do you understand what I have done to you? You call me Teacher and Lord, and you are right, for so I am.

He washes us to make us ready for the life of God. 
Do we understand and accept what He has done?

He is:

Teacher 
Lord
I AM

Teacher 
The Law prepares us for the way by showing our need for salvation. 
It was written on stone by the finger of God, the Angel of the Lord. 

Lord
Jesus came to reveal the way of salvation. 
He is the way, the truth, and the life. He came in the body of a man. 

I AM
The Holy Spirit will lead the way to salvation. 
He is the truth and the life. He enters the body of all who believe. 
Because He is, we are. 

At first a finger, then in the form of a man, then in the form of men and women. 

His final revelation will be as the King of Kings. 

He is our Father and Lord God. YHWH

No comments: