Friday, August 17, 2018

Your Lovers


Ezekiel 16:36-42 ESV 

Thus says the Lord God, Because your lust was poured out and your nakedness uncovered in your whorings with your lovers, and with all your abominable idols, and because of the blood of your children that you gave to them, therefore, behold, I will gather all your lovers with whom you took pleasure, all those you loved and all those you hated. I will gather them against you from every side and will uncover your nakedness to them, that they may see all your nakedness. And I will judge you as women who commit adultery and shed blood are judged, and bring upon you the blood of wrath and jealousy. And I will give you into their hands, and they shall throw down your vaulted chamber and break down your lofty places. They shall strip you of your clothes and take your beautiful jewels and leave you naked and bare. They shall bring up a crowd against you, and they shall stone you and cut you to pieces with their swords. And they shall burn your houses and execute judgments upon you in the sight of many women. I will make you stop playing the whore, and you shall also give payment no more. So will I satisfy my wrath on you, and my jealousy shall depart from you. I will be calm and will no more be angry.


The lovers of Judah gather around her today. They are the nations who surround her and are immersed in the spirit of the Antichrist. They are the nations of Islam. By the hand of the Lord they come against the people of Israel in the great tribulation of the judgements of God. He will satisfy His wrath during these last days. 


Once again Cain rises against his brother with a stone in his hand and murder in his heart. This time God will intervene and a remnant will be saved. 

No comments: