Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I Will Place You

Ezekiel 37:12-14 ESV 

Therefore prophesy, and say to them, Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I will open your graves and raise you from your graves, O my people. And I will bring you into the land of Israel. And you shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves, and raise you from your graves, O my people. And I will put my Spirit within you, and you shall live, and I will place you in your own land. Then you shall know that I am the Lord; I have spoken, and I will do it, declares the Lord.”


In a sense, Adam will return to the Garden of Eden. The descendants of Adam were thrown out of the promised land, but will be restored to their “Garden.” God will breathe His Spirit of life into their nostrils and they will know that He is the Lord. 

No comments: