Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Seek The Things - Colossians 3:1

Colossians 3:1 ESV 

If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.

Christ was raised by the power of the Holy Spirit. We have been raised to a lesser degree by that same Spirit. We have been raised from the grave of death into the life of God. We now can seek the things above as we follow after Christ to take our seat with God. The seeking is in the present tense and to be an active part of our life. 

There are things that must be done, and done by us as we walk in His light. He will enable us if we seek and follow Him. 

Revelation 3:21
The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.

No comments: