Monday, August 15, 2011

Yahweh, The First And Last

Isaiah 41:4 NASB


4 Who has performed and accomplished it,


Calling forth the generations from the beginning?


I, the Lord, am the first, and with the last. I am He.


Isaiah 41:4 HCSB


4 Who has performed and done this,


calling the generations from the beginning?


I, Yahweh, am the first,


and with the last — I am He.


Revelation 22:12-16 esv
12 Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.


14 Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. 15 Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.


16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify to you about these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star.


Ezekiel 38:23 hcsb
23 I will display My greatness and holiness, and will reveal Myself in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am Yahweh.



No comments: