Friday, January 28, 2022

The Spirit Entered Me




Ezekiel 3:22-24 (ESV)

22 And the hand of the LORD was upon me there. And he said to me, “Arise, go out into the valley, and there I will speak with you.” 23 So I arose and went out into the valley, and behold, the glory of the LORD stood there, like the glory that I had seen by the Chebar canal, and I fell on my face. 24 But the Spirit entered into me and set me on my feet, and he spoke with me and said to me, “Go, shut yourself within your house.


The glory of the Lord is the Son of God. He is the glory of all creation. His Spirit entered Ezekiel and began to speak to Him. 


When we enter the body of Christ, we have entered the glory of the Lord. His Spirit descends upon us to abide with us. We are raised from the dead to stand before the Lord, as lampstands that lifts His light into the world. Let us stand firm in our faith we have placed in Him. 

No comments: