Wednesday, October 13, 2021

My Redeemer Lives



Job 19:25-27 (ESV)

25 For I know that my Redeemer lives, 

and at the last he will stand upon the earth.

26 And after my skin has been thus destroyed,

yet in my flesh I shall see God,

27 whom I shall see for myself,

and my eyes shall behold, and not another.

My heart faints within me!


Despite all that befell Job, he remained faithful to the Lord. Abraham placed his faith in the Lord and it was accounted as righteousness to him. Job lost everything in the world, yet knew that God was everything to him. Abraham listened to the word of the Lord and in the obedience of faith lived according to the word. 


We know our Redeemer lives and that we will see Him face to face. We have been given the Holy Spirit for faith that leads to faith. We have entered the body of Christ here on earth as children of God who will one be revealed as the sons of God. 


We will see Him in our flesh which has transformed into the exact image of God in creation. 

No comments: