Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Labored At The Work



Nehemiah 4:21-23 (ESV)

21 So we labored at the work, and half of them held the spears from the break of dawn until the stars came out. 22 I also said to the people at that time, “Let every man and his servant pass the night within Jerusalem, that they may be a guard for us by night and may labor by day.” 23 So neither I nor my brothers nor my servants nor the men of the guard who followed me, none of us took off our clothes; each kept his weapon at his right hand.


The enemies of God surround us and threaten the house of God which is the body of Christ. 


Let us do the work of the Lord while we still have the light of day. We have the sword of truth in our hands and are clothed in the armor of God. Let us persevere in our faith and reliance on the Lord. He is ever with us. 

No comments: