Sunday, January 24, 2021

Church In Thyatira



Revelation 2:18 (ESV)

To the Church in Thyatira

“And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write: ‘The words of the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and whose feet are like burnished bronze.


Revelation 2:25-29 (ESV)

25 Only hold fast what you have until I come. 26 The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations, 27 and he will rule them with a rod of iron, as when earthen pots are broken in pieces, even as I myself have received authority from my Father. 28 And I will give him the morning star. 29 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’


Christ has eyes that see creation through the pure and Holy eyes of the Father, for the word is God. His feet are like burnished bronze that the refining fire perfected as the way of salvation through His death and resurrection in the flesh of man. 


The one who overcomes the world will rule the world with the authority of our Father. The morning star is the light of the world. As sons of God, we will shine as the children of light and be revealed as sons of God. This will be the Bride of Christ that descends with Christ from heaven as the new Jerusalem and the temple of God. 

No comments: