Tuesday, June 4, 2019

When He Comes

John 16:7-11 (ESV Strong's)

7 Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. 8 And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 concerning sin, because they do not believe in me; 10 concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no longer; 11 concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

John 4:37 (ESV Strong's)

For here the saying holds true, ‘One sows and another reaps.’

Jesus sows the word and the Spirit brings us into all truth. The Father enters the world through the Son and Spirit. We enter the Father through the Son and the Spirit. We become one. 

No comments: