Thursday, June 6, 2019

They Shall Know

Exodus 29:44-46 (ESV Strong's)

44 I will consecrate the tent of meeting and the altar. Aaron also and his sons I will consecrate to serve me as priests. 45 I will dwell among the people of Israel and will be their God. 46 And they shall know that I am the Lord their God, who brought them out of the land of Egypt that I might dwell among them. I am the Lord their God.

Just as the priests were consecrated in Exodus, we are cleaned and consecrated by the blood of Jesus to become the tent of meeting and alter here on earth until we are raised as the stones of the heavenly temple of God. We will serve as a royal priesthood and offer our lives to the Lord as a living prayer on the altar of our lives. He will dwell among us, even in us and will be our Lord and God. We shall know Him even as we are known. 

No comments: