Monday, May 6, 2019

The Place Of My Rest


Acts 7:48-50 (ESV Strong's)

48 Yet the Most High does not dwell in houses made by hands, as the prophet says, 49 “‘Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me, says the Lord, or what is the place of my rest? 50 Did not my hand make all these things?’

The place of God’s rest resides in the body of Christ. Not a house made by hands, but one born of the Spirit. It is a living house that is filled with the life of Christ. He is preparing the rooms now with the clay of man infused with His Spirit. It will be a structure that’s out of this world. 

When the work of creation is finished, He will enter His rest. That work is man made in His image. We will be like Him. These last days before His return are the sixth and final day of creation. 

No comments: