Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Our Home

John 14:22-24 (ESV Strong's)

22 Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, “Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?” 23 Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. 24 Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.


The word came from God the Father. It is manifest in words that form in our mouths, in shape of Jesus His Son, and the presence of His Spirit in the body of Christ. 


The word of God goes forth and does not return empty. It fills and dwells in the earth of man. There will be many sons and daughters of God. It is here God will rest.  


No comments: