Thursday, November 8, 2018

A Fact Of Life



John 13:33-35 ESV 

Little children, yet a little while I am with you. You will seek me, and just as I said to the Jews, so now I also say to you, ‘Where I am going you cannot come.’ A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”


Jesus would soon disappear from the eyes of world through the doorway which leads to life. The doorway is death which serves as the only way to pass from natural life of man to the eternal life of God. A natural man cannot come through that door. All natural men will die. This is a fact of life. The one who shares in the death with Christ will share in His supernatural life. This is a fact of life, of true life. 


Love has opened the door to love. Those who pass that way will be known by that love which is a fact of His life. 

No comments: