Monday, May 24, 2010

Be Distinct

Malachi 3:16-18 NETBible
3:16 Then those who respected the Lord spoke to one another, and the Lord took notice.  A scroll was prepared before him in which were recorded the names of those who respected the Lord and honored his name. 3:17 “They will belong to me,” says the Lord who rules over all, “in the day when I prepare my own special property.  I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him. 3:18 Then once more you will see that I make a distinction between  the righteous and the wicked, between the one who serves God and the one who does not.


There is a difference.  There is a distinction, a setting apart, a consecration of holy  things for the glory and worship of God.
There are sheep and goats.  There are those who names are written in the book of life.

No comments: