Sunday, August 1, 2021

But Rather Division



Luke 12:49-51 (ESV)

49 “I came to cast fire on the earth, and would that it were already kindled! 50 I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how great is my distress until it is accomplished! 51 Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division.


The Prince of Peace brings His light to the earth and in His light is a peace beyond understanding. The darkness cannot comprehend His light and therefore unable to experience His peace that comes through His mercy and grace. 


His light and our darkness have no part with each other. One who comes to the light walks in a different place, for He comes to separate the light from the darkness which allows a new creation of a son of God. 


This is the division He brings through the fire of His Holy Spirit. 

No comments: