Sunday, February 23, 2020

The Mystery Hidden

Colossians 1:24-26 (ESV Strong's)

24 Now I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I am filling up what is lacking in Christ's afflictions for the sake of his body, that is, the church, 25 of which I became a minister according to the stewardship from God that was given to me for you, to make the word of God fully known, 26 the mystery hidden for ages and generations but now revealed to his saints.


The word of God was revealed in the flesh to the world in the birth of Christ Jesus. The mystery hidden for ages is seen by those who have received the light of God. As children of the light, the Spirit of His life is embodied within us as we become the body of Christ. 


We are joined as one with Him, just as a man and wife become one in marriage. We are the bride of Christ. 




No comments: