Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Face Of My Father - Matthew 18:10

Matthew 18:10 NASB 
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven.

It may be possible to consider these angels to be the spirits of the believer that have been made alive and transferred into the kingdom of heaven. We have the witness and presence of the Holy Spirit here on earth. It could be that we have a presence before the Father as we dwell in heaven. As God walked on the earth, we move in heaven. We have our movement and life in Him. 

Our spirits are one with the Holy Spirit. Through the Holy Spirit we can hear the word of God. The Holy Spirit speaks for us when we have no words. The door of heaven is open and we are able to commune and abide with Him. He is with us and we are with Him. 

The Angel of The Lord took on our flesh that we might be wrapped in the Spirit. We stand before The Lord in Jesus and His eyes are on us. They never close. 

Psalms 17:15
As for me, I shall behold Your face in righteousness;
 I will be satisfied with Your likeness when I awake.

No comments: