Tuesday, December 1, 2020

From Your Body



2 Samuel 7:12-14 (ESV Strong's)

12 When your days are fulfilled and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring after you, who shall come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build a house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son. When he commits iniquity, I will discipline him with the rod of men, with the stripes of the sons of men,


Eve was fashioned from the body of Adam. The Lord tells David that  the Son of God will come from his body. The Bride of Christ will come from the body of Christ. From the body of Christ a house and temple will arise that will establish His kingdom forever. 


By His stripes we are healed. 

No comments: